- Your email address: e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org (this will be your email username)
- Your email password: e.g. password123 (this is set from cPanel > Email Accounts, you can reset it here)
- Your email server: e.g. mail.mydomain.com (always in the mail.
Step #1Select the File tab on the far right. Click the Account Settings button and then click the Account Settings popup beneath it.
Step #2You should now see the Account Settings window. Click the New... button Underneath the Email tab
Step #3You should now see the Add New Account window. Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click the Next button
Step #4You should now see the Choose Service window. Internet E-mail should be selected. Click Next
Step #5On the Add New Account window you'll now need to enter the following information:
- Your name and email address in the User Information section.
- Select POP3 or IMAP in the Account Type dropdown (use IMAP to keep your mailbox in sync between multiple devices)
- Enter your email server into the Incoming mail server text box (e.g. mail.mydomain.com)
- Enter your email server into the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) text box (.e.g mail.mydomain.com)
- Enter your user name (your email address) into the User Name textbox.
- Enter your password into the Password text box.
- Uncheck the box to connect via SSL
Step #6Then click the More Settings button. On the window that appears, click the Outgoing Server tab, then check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and click OK
Step #7Click Next
Step #8Outlook will now test your username and password. Once it has finished click the Close button, then the Finish button the next screen - and your email account will be set up and ready to go!
This should complete the email setup on your device, if it’s still not working you may want to check if you’ve become blocked on our firewall for previously using incorrect email settings (as 5 incorrect logins will trigger a block).
You can easily unblock yourself by logging into your Pixeno client area (http://pixeno.com/account/), once your logged in if your not unblocked automatically you can navigate to Help & Support > IP Address Unblock and type the IP address you wish to unblock here (use whatismyip.com to check it).